[wplug-plan] Upcoming GUM: Room Reservations?

David Ostroske eksortso at telerama.com
Fri Jun 15 17:06:22 EDT 2001

Quoting B Lauris <bluekanary at yahoo.com>:

> Hi,
>
> Bad news folks, I tried to reserve 1507 Newell-Simon
> but the room is not available either day. Should
> we consider retreating to the old room? Does anyone
> have any other ideas?
>
> Thanks,
> Beth Lynn

Well, before going back to Wean Hall (and having to wait on the front door for
what should be a public meeting), can we try to get some room at some of the
places we considered before we found 1507 NSH? Wasn't there some business in
Bloomfield or Lawrenceville that was willing to give us some space?

Since this is a GUM, we don't have a great demand for bandwidth. If we can
decide on our presentation for the month now, we'll know exactly what sort of
place we'd need.

If we did need bandwidth, would we be able to speak with someone at PACC about
lending us a hand?

--- Dave Ostroske
    eksortso at telerama.com