[wplug-plan] Fantastic 2 out of 4

Matthew Hughes mhues at excite.com
Thu Jul 12 19:33:17 EDT 2001

David, that would be awsome if you would hit 2 out of the fantastic 4 at a
GUM. I think that we should keep the installfests lecture free if possible,
it makes it hard to install and pay attention to the lecture.
David, would you be taking questions in advance? (not that I have one right
now)But maybe if you are ready to take a question you will have time before
the GUM if they pose it now...

SED and Awk are always good to know if you don't have/can't get perl.