[wplug-plan] different meeting room at CMU

Brian Sammon bsammon at yifan.net
Wed Jan 31 10:00:17 EST 2001

I've just come from talking to someone about getting us room 1507 in
Newell-Simon Hall at CMU.  Things aren't finalized yet, but it's looking good,
and I should know by tomorrow.

This room has the advantage of having a door to the outside, so members could
bypass the keycard system altogether and just come (via a circuitous route) to
the door to this room.

I'd need to make up some directions to the room.

Alternatively, we might want to meet in 8220 at 10 and then make our way down
to the new location when it seems like most of the membership is there.