[wplug-plan] New Meeting room

Mark Dalrymple wplug at badgertronics.com
Thu Jan 25 23:54:35 EST 2001

> We might be able to get Internet access at the Carnegie Library for the GUM!

Woo hoo!!!

> I'd like to know what systems we'd all be bringing that would need
> the 'Net. Laptops, presentation PC's, etc.?

That's probably unknowable.  Whomever is giving the presentation may
bring a favorite computer.  Also, folks have been bringing random
laptops to GUMs (like a solaris tadpole, some folks bring macs, and
random windows and linux desktops).  Also again, folks bring entire
systems to the GUMs, thinking they'll install stuff.

++Mark Dalrymple, markd at badgertroincs.com.  http://www.badgertronics.com
  "Do not kill, do not, you know, steal, cheat, lie from everybody.
   That's why we have to have computers, because man, nobody is perfect,
   you know.  It's not even funny."  -- Negativland