[wplug-plan] PSU LUG - "2nd Annual Linux Demo Day"

Zach Paine zman at angstrom.net
Thu Jan 25 19:59:12 EST 2001

On Tue, 23 Jan 2001 22:11:49 Brian Sammon wrote:
> Okay, so where are these guys located?  Penn State has multiple campuses,
>
> right?

I talked to Brad Chamerblain and he said they are located in State College,
PA

I say it would be worth it to go and observe to get tips, because I think
we should do demodays, and we could also contribute something.  We could
carpool perhaps? (This coming from the car-less wonder)

--
Zach Paine
http://www.wplug.org/~zman/zman.key