[wplug-plan] Steve Jones (was Re: RedHat 7 and Reiserfs)

Rick Smith rick at rbsmith.com
Thu Jan 25 16:17:46 EST 2001

On Thu, Jan 25, 2001 at 03:50:38PM -0500, David Tessitor wrote:
> NOTE: hitting reply in Netscape 7.6  to respond to SJ's post
> brought up his address and not the list address (I added it
> manually).  I've noticed this before a couple times.  Is
> something not adding the "reply to" for WPLUG on the server?

I notice that some from Steve and from Jeremy show up without
the "reply-to" being sent.  My filter is set up to put wplug
mail aside by checking the reply-to.  I think Steve and Jeremy
know this and do it so I will see their posts Right Away. :)

Curiously, how is it their mail gets forwarded out without the
reply-to set?

-- Rick