[wplug-plan] PSU LUG - "2nd Annual Linux Demo Day"

Brad Chamberlin bjc158 at psu.edu
Tue Jan 23 13:57:21 EST 2001

Hi! My name is Brad Chamberlin, i am contacting you as
a representative of the Penn State Linux Users group (www.lug.psu.edu).
We are currently preparing for our "2nd Annual Linux Demo Day" to be held
around the middle of march...i'm sorry i can't give you an actual date yet....

You can see the results of last years event here:
http://www.lug.psu.edu/demoresults.php3

We had a pretty good turnout last year of almost 400 people and hope
to make this years event even better.  One way we want to do this
is by inviting other LUG's in the area to participate in the event(set up a
display or give a presentation etc..)  or just to come as guests to the event!

I have also started a new page for the event to track the projects status.
http://www.lug.psu.edu/demo2/2nd_demo_day.php3

-Brad
webmaster, PSU LUG