[wplug-plan] Install-fest madness

Jonathan S Billings billings at negate.org
Sat Jan 13 11:42:30 EST 2001

I'm sitting at the installfest right now.  There is no router.  they are
desparately trying to configure a router on one of the machines already
here.  This is stupid.

CMU's new security measures have made Wean Hall a bad choice for
installfests, so I would suggest we move somewhere else.  I said this last
time, I'll say this again.  Lets suspend all upcoming install-fests until
we can get our act together.  Get a room somewhere else.  Get a router
that will show up on time.  Have plans for the meeting.

I don't think this is that much to ask.

--jonathan