[wplug-plan] RE: Installfest Plans

zman at charlie.angst-inc.com zman at charlie.angst-inc.com
Thu Jan 11 16:38:06 EST 2001

Can someone man a door for a window of time? I think that we
got a big turnout at GUM because people saw that they could get
in even though the doors were locked.  Are the doors locked during
the day?  Now we're relying on phones to get into the building,
which might not work.  What can we do?  I've made the announcement
already, so at the very least I will have my phone and people
will be able to call up.  We should probably get signs on the
doors like last time.  Brian: Wanna do it ;)?

Zach

-----