[wplug-plan] Installfest plans

zman at charlie.angst-inc.com zman at charlie.angst-inc.com
Thu Jan 11 10:34:01 EST 2001

Hey
	I just heard an article on WDUQ talking about CMU's new security
situation, and they said buildings were only locked at night.
 Is that accurate.  We *need* to make an annuncement asap.  Could
you send something out.  I'll have my phone w/ me.  The number
is 412.389.3362, and we have the room phone.  If we could use
someone else's though it would be better, but we *can* use mine.
 I won't be home until late tonight, and I don't know the details
of the lock situation now, so I won't be able to send an announcement
until late tonight.

Thanks,
Zach

-----