[wplug-plan] Re: Logo Contest

Zach Paine zman at angstrom.net
Wed Jan 10 23:05:37 EST 2001

Billings mentioned that evan has Myth2 and perhaps we could give it away.
Keyboard could be good as well.

Router: Go for it, as long as it ALWAYS shows up at installfests.  I don't
know/care which model.

Installfest: Yes.  I want to make an announcement tonight.  We hav 4623.  We
can work out for people to call the room or my/somebody's cell phone.  I will
have mine with me.

We need to announce VERY soon in order to get a crowd.

zman

--
Zach Paine
http://www.wplug.org/~zman/zman.key