[wplug-plan] Re: Logo Contest

Zach Paine zman at angstrom.net
Wed Jan 10 20:50:17 EST 2001

On Wed, Jan 10, 2001 at 08:30:35AM -0800, Jeremy Dinsel wrote:

> If you haven't heard it enough yet, "Sweet!" This will work just fine. Zman:
> When's the logo contest begin? Are there any rules to be placed on the page or
> prizes to be mentioned (fame and glory beyond your wildest dreams)?
>
> -j

I asked in the beginning if we could give anything away.  Obviously there will
be credit given for the creation of the image, but I would like to give a
t-shirt, cd, or something.  I don't know who has all of this kind of stuff.
James?  The contest should begin Friday and run for 2 weeks.  That may be too
long but I want to give people time.

zman