[Wplug-web] [wplug-plan] Logo Contest (fwd)

wplug at badgertronics.com wplug at badgertronics.com
Mon Jan 8 23:13:07 EST 2001

jb> we don't need any members submitting their favorite kiddie pr0n.
jb> You know who you are.

dt> Jonathan, how can you impugn the reputation of the club with
dt> such a remark?

Behold the power of email.  I read that as "humorous exageration".
Kind of like saying "and we don't need any pictures of bagpipe
playing wombats.  You know who you are."  knowing full well that
nobody would have a wombat around here, much less one that
plays bagpipes (and everyone knows that wombats don't have the
front leg strength to effectively play bagpipes anyway)

++Mark Dalrymple, markd at badgertronics.com
  "That's no oatmeal, that's my wife!" -- Grand Rapper E.D.