[Wplug-web] [wplug-plan] Logo Contest (fwd)

Steve Jones steve at jonescape.com
Mon Jan 8 13:48:59 EST 2001

On Mon, Jan 08, 2001 at 01:42:27PM -0500, Robert Dale wrote:
> On Mon, 8 Jan 2001 zman at charlie.angst-inc.com wrote:
>
> > We can certainly use forms to upload.  The winner is decided
> > by whichever logo is chosen, so voting software wouldn't really
> > be needed.
>
> So, how do we choose a logo without voting?

[sigh]

Robert, Robert... You're such a worrier.

The best logo will be the one of the greatest size. Either
that, or the one with the most red color. These are the two
consensual chief criteria for logo coolness.

--
Steve Jones                            <steve at jonescape.com>

PGP: 1A98501A
fp:  D695 6031 30F5 70E6 975F  C876 1956 946C 1A98 501A

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend.  Inside of
a dog, it's too dark to read."
                                      -- G. Marx