[wplug-plan] This week's GUM

Zach Paine zman at angstrom.net
Wed Jan 3 19:48:24 EST 2001

So there is going to be a gum.  I sent the announcement.  However, the problem
that exists and has been mentioned and forgotten by me (sorry billings) was
that CMU requires id's for all people wishing to enter the building.  So I
decided that jonathan could let me in, and I'll wait around and let people in
for a half hour.  People aren't going to like to have to arrive early and
such, so plan (you guys!) is going to have to figure out a way around this.

Since we (plan) failed to come up with a topic, I just said web people will be
there to answer questions.

Start thinking of solutions!
Zach

--