[wplug-plan] GUM

Zach Paine zman at angstrom.net
Mon Jan 1 21:26:54 EST 2001

On Tue, Jan 02, 2001 at 02:15:09AM -0000, Mark Dalrymple wrote:
> zman> but are we going to have a topic?
>
> Does the L33t Web page Attack Squad want to talk about BitKeeper and
> how it's being used?
>
> Also, hearing about some of the underware for wplug.org would be cool,
> such as the cron jobs that send out meeting announcements and the php
> themes zman showed me.
>
> There also was some question about physical access to the building.  Has
> that been resolved?

I wouldn't mind talking about the webstuff.  I wanted to wait until Rick S.
was available so we could delve into bitkeeper some more.  At the least I
could talk about sending patches and the general setup.  The meeting
announcement stuff didn't work, but that could be talked about as well.  What
do the other webmasters (wplug-web peeps) think of this?

I know nothing of the room stuff other than we *need* one.  I want to announce
this tommorrow.

zman

--
Zach Paine