[wplug-plan] Bylaws

Rick Smith rick at rbsmith.com
Thu Feb 15 00:30:55 EST 2001

On Wed, Feb 14, 2001 at 03:53:05PM -0500, David Tessitor wrote:

> Rick Smith wrote:
>
> > I second this.  (now, let's see, I include all previous remarks and
> > press send.  Easy!  Oh, wait, there's more I want to say)
> >

> >snip< ... lots of really good ideas >snip<
>
> Actually, light and simple is not only desirable, it's more than quite
> doable using RR.

I don't care.

I don't know if I can thank you enough for this experience.  I'm trying
to figure out living with 17 year old.  Seems a number of my efforts are
met with "I don't care".  And I think "How could you not care??".  You've
given me a taste of what it is like.  And how I might better foster
a connection.  Nothing could be more valuable to me at this time.

As far wplug plan goes, I've spoken my peace.  I have had enough
feedback to sense I was heard.  I recede back into silence.

-- Rick

"Not a shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is serious."
                                                          -- Brendan Gill