[wplug-plan] Re: [wplug] Bylaws

Evan DiBiase evand at wplug.org
Wed Feb 14 22:14:37 EST 2001

On Wed, 14 Feb 2001, Landefeld, Alex wrote:

> I think Ed, Rick and I are all stating the obvious:  down with bureaucracy,
> up with Linux.   :)

Obvious, true, and the only thing that we need to keep in mind :-)

I'm sick of infighting. From now on, I'm going to promote Linux, WPLUG,
and the fine line of Mary Kay cosmetic products.

Er... wait. What I mean is, I'm not interested in this bureaucratic
stuff, and I'm tired of saying why over and over. I think there can be
improvements made to WPLUG, such as getting people to speak at meetings
and promoting the group and its activities better and earlier, but I
agree with Ed, Rick, Alex, and MarkDude in that we need to do this in a
way that supports Linux, WPLUG, and what we want to that end -- not our
ideals of perfect group government.

In short, Robert may Rule elsewhere, but I'm not interested in making
WPLUG a slave to his process here.

-Evan