[wplug-plan] Re: [wplug] Bylaws

edstef edstef at sgi.net
Wed Feb 14 20:09:10 EST 2001

At 23:21 2/13/01 -0500, Zach

>Ok, I don't want to hear anymore about RR from David right now.  He is not
>going to change my mind.  What do the other members think?  David: Don't
>respond to this!

I attend a lot of meetings where I work because I work for a stodgy old
steel company. I attended even more when I worked for a stodgy old
engineering company and before that for a stodgy old power plan supplier.
In all the thousands of business meetings I have attended no one ever
suggested RR.

I suspect that's because in business we can't afford to waste time on all
those formalities, we just get down to it wether we like each other or
not.  Of course we usually make sure the tables are large enough to prevent
participants from reaching across and strangling each other and are stout
enough to take a little pounding...

That's my opinion anyway.