[wplug-plan] Supposed meeting

Jonathan Billings billings at negate.org
Wed Feb 14 01:28:49 EST 2001

Since this is the planning group, I say we decide on whether this
organizational meeting is going to take place.  Since David let the cat
out of the bag, I say we just do it, but from this point forward, it will
be scheduled by the planning group.  Until we decide on a regularly
scheduled event, the only acceptable way of scheduling time for such a
meeting will be through the -plan list.  Since David is on that list, he
will have a say in it, but his decision is not final.  I also think we
should decide whether anyone who schedules events under the name of WPLUG
without the consent of WPLUG should be reprimanded for such actions.

--jonathan