[wplug-plan] Organizational considerations

Jonathan Billings billings at negate.org
Wed Feb 14 01:09:44 EST 2001

On Wed, 14 Feb 2001, David Ostroske wrote:

> I disagree on this point. The wplug-announce list must be emailed. If people are
> interested in attending our meetings, they would just forget about them if we
> didn't remind them with an email message. Would even we remember to check (much
> less update!) the announcements page each month for upcoming events?

Oh, I agree here, I meant to say that the announcements would go to a
web-list AS WELL AS to the mailing list.  Sorry that was confusing.  I
know there are people who want to be members, but appear not to be
subscribed to any lists.  This would be helpful for them.

> Sorry to sound cynical. But seriously, we need the announcements mailed earlier
> than we have done in the past.

Agreed.  Unfortunately, when there is nothing to announce, no
announcements are made.

--jonathan