[wplug-plan] Re: [wplug] Bylaws

Mark Sikora markys at home.com
Wed Feb 14 00:38:24 EST 2001

Perhaps a large number of naked penguins should be brought into each meeting.
We can then apply the inverse RR(otherwise known as 44) to above mentioned
penguins which, on the approriate days(not to exceed the number haphazardly
chosen by some group of geeks with text editors) could be rendered into large
and bountiful sums of small and uniformly un-unique globuols.  These said
globouls would(of course not exluding or exploding any other uoles of any
type) be taken to a large flame bait BBQ where they would be simmered(this is
not to imply that said uoles are lost or clueless) until a golden change in
color is noted.  (The final color or texture has not been specified in this
situation as the initial uoleness of the uoles cannot and in fact MUST NOT be
assumed.)
At the end of all this would could all meet and talk about how we talked about
and watched the globuoles and general uoles simmer.  This would provide us
something to do other than learn linux or any technology for that matter.
Screw it, let's plan something.  Why plan something at all?  Let's just plan,
or if that's too much for some small faction of the would-be planners, then
they can have their own little plan for the plan plan and we'll be all ready
for planning.  Sound like a plan?  Good, then let us proceed with our plan.
Thank you and please direct your direct and indirect replies and any thoughts
that 'bear' saying just to say and talk more about the plan or said plan or
said plan of plans or rules of plans for planning to /dev/null.  I'm sure
there's a plan there for them.  There's no plan in place here do deal with
them yet, so obviously they would be planly and planstakingly wasted.

Yours in planning,
Mark (the plan) Dude