[wplug-plan] Organizational considerations

Evan DiBiase evand at wplug.org
Tue Feb 13 22:24:05 EST 2001

On Tue, 13 Feb 2001, Zach Paine wrote:
> I think this is a really uber-cool idea!  Do you want to code it?  I could
> help out a little.  Is the code for kuro5hin.org available.

Indeed it is, at scoop.kuro5hin.org. However, we might just want to look
at the implementation and code it ourselves, as scoop is probably
overkill for our needs right now. Also, it's written in perl; a fine
language, excepting the fact that I don't know it very well :-) If any
of the perl gurus want to help out though, that'd be fine.

I'd be happy to code this in PHP, though not tonight. I've got an
English report to do.

-Evan