[wplug-plan] Re: [wplug] Bylaws

Jonathan Billings billings at negate.org
Tue Feb 13 21:14:51 EST 2001

On Tue, 13 Feb 2001, Luquilla Hughes wrote:

> Sorry, it was a nod to robert's rules of order. And an indication that the
> bylaws should be pulled from the website if they are infact not applicable.
>
> And I meant to mention this on the first posting, shouldn't this really be
> in the planning list and not the General list ?

I am really against RR for GUMs.  It will uselessly encumber the group
with a lot of dumb agenda, stuff that really isn't all that useful for a
LINUX group.  We could take some ideas from it, possibly, but I think it's
more appropriate for political groups, not hobbyist groups.  It might be
appropriate for planning meetings, though.

--jonathan