[wplug-plan] [dan vogel <dmv at andrew.cmu.edu>] Is there a meeting anytime?

Zach Paine zman at angstrom.net
Mon Feb 12 18:14:10 EST 2001

On Mon, 12 Feb 2001 16:52:26 Jonathan Billings wrote:
> I just through this was interesting, might bear some relevance to our
> LUG, at least in understanding why CLUG/CMUCC died/is dying.

It's an interesting thought that 'it's just not needed'.  I don't believe
it though.  I think that if/when we get announcements out in a prompt time,
we get plenty of interested people.  I think a few passionate people is
enough to keep the group going and the people interested.  A LUG is
different than a computer club... people are going to be curious about
linux for a while longer.  Linux is something to be passionate about.  It's
fun, and interesting.  WPLUG is what we make of it :)

Zach Paine