[wplug-plan] Loki Agreement

Zach Paine zman at wplug.org
Tue Apr 24 20:52:18 EDT 2001

I just got mail from our contact from Loki about the terms of the discount
program.  They sent a pdf that needs to be filled out and returned.  I will
print it out and fax it once we get the info straightened out.  Check out
the pdf at:
www.wplug.org/~zman/LUG.pdf
Basically we need to assign 2 contacts for loki (me and ?), and name 3 lug
officers (3 board members once we have our new bylaws instated).  Please
read through the pdf and get back to me via the list asap.  Thanks!

--
Zach Paine
http://www.wplug.org/~zman/zman.key