[wplug-plan] Fwd: Re: [wplug] Loki Games Discount for LUGs

David Ostroske eksortso at telerama.com
Sat Apr 21 02:59:44 EDT 2001

Just thought this was important enough to bring to people's attentions.

Someone (Zach?) interpreted Loki's LUG discount as an opportunity for WPLUG to
sell at above purchasing price and make a small profit. I don't have any qualms
with making small profits. But if you consider that we'd actually have
competition selling some of Loki's games (specifically the ones sold at 1/2
Price Books), it may be best if we simply sold at cost. The lower prices would
be more attractive, so we could actually buy and sell more games. Plus, we
wouldn't be buying more games than we could sell or raffle off, so we wouldn't
lose money.

I usually support local business. But in this case, WPLUG has to come first.

Hey, maybe we can sell to local businesses, let them resell for a small profit!
Would Loki complain?

--- Dave Ostroske
    eksortso at telerama.com

----- Forwarded message from trquinlan at home.com -----