[wplug-plan] LUG Discount Program (fwd)

James O'Kane jo2y at midnightlinux.com
Fri Apr 20 23:10:20 EDT 2001

On Fri, 20 Apr 2001, David Tessitor wrote:
> It might be good to discuss what it would take to coalesce the funds into a
> single account and which bank would be good (low or no fees, easy access, etc.)
> to use.

Given that the lug tends to figuratively sit on our money for long periods
of time, I suggest we go with one of the interest checking accounts.
<plug> I just recently switched to www.firstib.com, an internet bank, for
my primary account. I'm happy with it so far except for the fact that
it's an out of state bank and they put a week hold on out of state
checks.
</plug>

-james