[wplug-plan] Presentation

Zach Paine zman at angstrom.net
Mon Apr 2 21:11:32 EDT 2001

On Mon, Apr 02, 2001 at 10:00:06AM -0400, MedCure Systems wrote:
> To: WPLUG
> From: John Plunkett
>
> I would like to make a short presentation on working with the WPLUG on
> providing a Web Based service for grades K-12.

This sounds very interesting to me and I would love for you to do a
presentation particularly because I attend a K-12 school.  However, I'm unsure
of the agenda for Saturday.  What do we have planned so far?  When are we
going to have a plan meeting?  Around 2?  Perhaps you could present around 1?
What does everyone think?

--
Zach Paine
http://www.wplug.org/~zman/zman.key