[wplug-plan] Presentation

MedCure Systems medcure at icubed.com
Mon Apr 2 10:00:06 EDT 2001

To: WPLUG
From: John Plunkett

I would like to make a short presentation on working with the WPLUG on
providing a Web Based service for grades K-12.  This would involve a
linux server component, customized linux desktop and working with
several local companies.  Although their would be a customized linux
desktop, this service would be available to any participating parent,
student or instructor via the use of any browser.  The linux desktop
would be used to make the service more accessible.

Could an appropriate person from WPLUG provide me with some guidance to
assist me with the preparation of this presentation.  I wanted to
demonstrate the server and the desktop, while keeping the presentation
to approximately 30 minutes.  If there was time, an overview prior to
the presentation to the membership would be a good idea.  These are some
of the areas where some guidance would be greatly appreciated.

I look forward to any assistance that can be provided.

Thanks,