[wplug-plan] Possible meeting agenda

David Tessitor dttessitor at home.com
Thu Nov 30 15:39:13 EST 2000

I'd say it's a go to have the website be Saturday's topic.  I'd suggest the
notice have the GUM be for a general background discussion on CVS, website
design & maintenance, etc. with the 2pm Member Organizational Meeting being
for specific design decisions etc. about the WPLUG site (we will also have a
very brief discussion about the Installfests and the December MarketPro Show
so that we can make any decisions which have to be made now about them).   By
doing it this way, the late risers will also have a chance to be there for
decisions.

-----------

Whoever sends out the notice, please include the following:

For latest agenda info, the temporary "WPLUG Extra-Info" home page is:
<http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~brians/wplug-info/wplug.html>

To let us know which future meeting topics are of interest to you, go to:
<http://badgertronics.com/wplug/>

I'm having some computer problems right now, but I try to get an agenda and
maybe minutes posted to the Extra-Info site.

Thanks. -- DT