[wplug-plan] website

Zach Paine zman at angstrom.net
Tue Nov 28 12:00:07 EST 2000

On Tue, Nov 28, 2000 at 01:35:39AM -0500, Rick Smith wrote:
 <snip>

> What I believe Rob means is that BK is peer to peer as opposed to
> client/server.  Or what he may mean is that that I can't teach.
> Or what he may mean is that I don't know how to set up a BK
> repository using the bk daemon to act as a central read-only server.
>
> Yet no matter what Rob means, we know one thing is for sure: Rob Is Right!
>
> That said, I'm going to go behind the scenes and get more info before
> I spout off anymore.
>
> -- Rick

Ok, now that I look reasonably foolish in the ways of BK, we can move on :)
The point is we need to get moving on revisions and need a repository to do
so.  So if we're going to use BK, great!  Rick: Give us a crash course and
we'll start making revisions.

Also, I know Rick already did a talk on version control, but perhaps since it
is pertinent, he should do one on bitkeeper this weekend, if it wouldn't be
too much trouble for him :)

	-zman

--

__