[wplug-plan] website

Jonathan S Billings billings at negate.org
Mon Nov 27 13:04:46 EST 2000

On Mon, 27 Nov 2000, Amanda J. Waterman wrote:

> I was chatting with jo2y on IRC, and he mentioned that you are interested in
> attracting more Linux Grrls to your meetings. He asked my opinion of your
> web page, and I must admit, I do find it to have a certain masculine
> quality. It may be the dark blue color or the font face and/or color... just
> an FYI. :)

I agree the website does leave the aesthetic impression of being somewhat
masculine, but I get that from the "WPLUG - We serve geekettes, too!"

> Also, your LUG Finder/link to GLUE(Linux Journal) is currently broken. We
> welcome you to use ours... visitors can search the LUG database from your
> website. For a sample, look here: http://linux.com/lug/search.txt. If you
> would like to use the searh box, simply insert this html into your page:

This can't happen until we have the site in source control.  Does anyone
have anything to say about this?  I posted a reccomendation earlier.  I
might work on it some more.

jonathan