[wplug-plan] Myth II: Soulblighter

Evan DiBiase evand at dibiase.org
Wed Nov 15 18:43:13 EST 2000

On Wed, Nov 15, 2000 at 06:10:02PM -0500, Zach Paine wrote:
> Well, I have a packaged Suse 6.2 and RedHat some version that can be raffled
> of as well.  A group-wide raffle would give wplug much more money than an
> installfest only one.  The logistics are the problem.  How do we enter people
> in the raffle?  Who collects the money and how?  (paypal.com comes to mind).
> I would suggest using someone's existing paypal account (I know james and I
> both have them).  Anyone can contribute money to the account and their will be
> a record on paypal.com of who has contributed.  How do we actually do the
> raffle?  Write a simple program?  Or trust a person to do a name-hat thing?

A group PayPal account would be a good idea; do you want to contact them
and see what their policy is on creating accounts for non-profit
organizations without bank accounts?

Perhaps we can just take the names, create an array, and just randomly
pull them out.

--
Evan DiBiase
PGP/GPG Key Available at http://www.wplug.org/~evand/key.asc