[wplug-plan] Re: [wplug-announce] Changeover to MailMan

David Tessitor dttessitor at home.com
Mon Nov 13 12:05:57 EST 2000

James,

James O'Kane wrote:

> We've just converted the wplug-announce list to use a different mailing
> list manager called MailMan.

Sounds like a good topic for a presentation at the next GUM.  Timely, too.  In
addition to hearing more about the differences between the old and new
processes, I for one would be interested in hearing about how lists are set up
and structured, what is involved in managing a generic list, and the relative
merits of different setups.

> Send any feedback or comments to me directly.

Does mailman allow you to reset the "reply to" whenever you (the sender) wish
the reply to go directly to you?  It seems that by changing the "reply to"
designation of a particular notice to be that of the desired recipient, you
would make the process practically foolproof.  Just a suggestion.

Dave