[wplug-plan] Mailman changes

James O'Kane jo2y at midnightlinux.com
Sun Nov 12 19:20:39 EST 2000

We've just converted -plan over to mailman. When I was subscribing people,
I accidentally send out subscribe notification to people who had email on
the -additional list. If you don't know what that is, it's not you. Either
way, you can ignore that email.

Mailman offers a few extra features mostly on the admin side, but it does
allow a web-based config page for general users to change their
subscription options.