[wplug-plan] Topic For January 6 GUM

Brian Sammon Brian_Sammon at yardarm.fac.cs.cmu.edu
Sat Dec 23 15:31:17 EST 2000

> > Another issue we should think about before the announcement--
> > Carnegie Mellon has converted Wean Hall to keycard access on weekends.
>
> Does that include the building that's connected to Wean Hall via the
> 4th floor?

It includes that building (Newell Simon Hall) as well as the building
connected to it on the east, Doherty Hall.

The only way they could secure one of the buildings would be to secure all
3.
(Okay, maybe you could just secure the doors between Doherty and Wean, but
there's around 5 of them, and they weren't built to be locked)