[wplug-plan] Topic For January 6 GUM

Mark Dalrymple wplug at badgertronics.com
Sat Dec 23 11:52:27 EST 2000

> Another issue we should think about before the announcement--
> Carnegie Mellon has converted Wean Hall to keycard access on weekends.

Does that include the building that's connected to Wean Hall via the
4th floor?

++Mark Dalrymple, markd at badgertronics.com
  "This is a good [photography] thread, makes me realize I've been
   shooting too much wildlife and too few people - people shooting is
   FUN, there's no doubt about that!" -- Don Baccus
  "Don, I just want to point out that I hope your last sentence is
   never taken out of context." -- Paul Wilson