[wplug-plan] MarketPro permenant reservation

David Tessitor dttessitor at home.com
Tue Dec 12 20:01:14 EST 2000

The MarketPro Show has a new manager as of this last show.  He told
me on Sunday that even if MarketPro headquarters says the show is
sold out he can make room for WPLUG and PACC to have a table
somewhere.  We just need to show up on the Friday night before the
show (after 7pm) and he will fit us in.

We can still try to reserve a table or two before the show, but we
now know well in advance that we will have a space, so we can start
planning early.  The next show is January 6 & 7.  The 6th is the GUM
and Member Organizational Meeting; the 13th is the next Installfest;
the 14th is the Pittsburgh Area Computer Club meeting.  We can split
the table with PACC again -- they take Saturday, WPLUG takes Sunday.

Keep this in mind.  If anybody is interested in helping, let the
list know.

Dave