[wplug-plan] small office

Jeremy Dinsel jeremy at gunix.net
Tue Dec 5 08:53:34 EST 2000

Nice brainstorming, but when can we put in the question about cost? Renting
the space is one thing, paying for the connection is another...

I realize that a storage box wouldn't be as sexy, but wouldn't it serve the
same purpose that James mentioned? -- to store things so that more than one
person could take stuff out for install fests and meetings.

-j