[wplug-plan] small office

Jeremy Dinsel jeremy at gunix.net
Mon Dec 4 12:00:45 EST 2000

And also, we aren't thinking of moving our servers there, are we? We have a
really nice deal right now as it is.

-j

On Mon, 4 Dec 2000 zman at angstrom.net wrote:

:
:
: Ignoring the cost issue, this would be very cool.  We could have
: connectivity there, and perhaps a place to hold GUM's and installfests.
:  Indeed a place to hang out would be very cool also.  A Geek-Zone
: if you will.  One question: When do we stop ignoring the cost
: issue?
:
: Zach
: