[wplug-plan] Website Revisions

Casey R. Tweten crt at kiski.net
Mon Dec 4 00:05:56 EST 2000

On Dec 3 around 10:26pm, Zach Paine hammered out this masterpiece:

: Hey all,
: 	I'm in the process of setting up an automagic announcer thingy, and I
: 	would like some clarifications from those in the know.  What's up with
: 	the cgi-bin.  What are all of those perl scripts in there supposed to
: 	do?  Was that a past project?  I think we need to clean out the cruft
: 	in the directory structure and the database, the problem is, I'm not
: 	really sure what the cruft is.  Should we move website re-design
: 	related traffic somewhere else or is here a find place?

I know I'm catching the tail end of this discussion and I've never
gone to a meeting either but... if you need any programming done for
the web site, let me know.  I'm a Perl hacker and I can do what you
need if you need anything done, that is.

Just let me know.

--
print(join(' ', qw(Casey R. Tweten)));my $sig={mail=>'crt at kiski.net',site=>
'http://home.kiski.net/~crt'};print "\n",'.'x(length($sig->{site})+6),"\n";