[wplug-plan] Website Revisions

Zach Paine zman at angstrom.net
Sun Dec 3 22:26:28 EST 2000

Hey all,
	I'm in the process of setting up an automagic announcer thingy, and I
	would like some clarifications from those in the know.  What's up with
	the cgi-bin.  What are all of those perl scripts in there supposed to
	do?  Was that a past project?  I think we need to clean out the cruft
	in the directory structure and the database, the problem is, I'm not
	really sure what the cruft is.  Should we move website re-design
	related traffic somewhere else or is here a find place?

	zman

--
Zach Paine
http://www.wplug.org/~zman/zman.key