[wplug-plan] Wplug Stuff

Zach Paine zman at angstrom.net
Sat Dec 2 16:24:56 EST 2000

David-
	Sorry I snapped today.  I'm just frustrated with the whole thing.  I
	think that both you and I are very interested in seeing positive
	change in wplug.  I think I have the means for carrying out these
	changes more than you do, and perhaps more of an inclination.  I know
	that there has been a lot of tension between you and I and you and the
	plan group in general, and I feel that that is becuase of your
	relative newness to the group and not-so-proportional ambition.  Some
	see what you do as hostile, as I did/do.  I want you to know, that I
	want many of the same things that you do, but we do clash on certain
	issues. I think that the way in which you want to affect change is
	different than an approach I may take.  I want the group to be more
	organized so that:
	a. Meetings and installfests occur, and are announced at a decent
	time.
	b. Topics and speakers can be arranged for GUMS
	c. Installfests are a fun experience for all
	d. Group decisions can be reached in a fair, efficient manner

	Note that I have sent a copy of this email to the plan list, as it
	pertains pertains to wplug affairs.

	Regards,
	Zach

--