[wplug-news] Call for volunteers

Vance Kochenderfer vkochend at nyx.net
Mon May 17 18:20:13 EDT 2004

Carl Benedict wrote:

> As I stated before, I would be glad to help out writing articles.  I
> haven't seen any activity on the newsletter for quite awhile, so I'm not
> sure where things stand or how soon anyone would be ready to start.

Sorry about the lack of communication.  I have about half of the
content put together for the first issue of the newsletter.  The
current plan is to distribute the electronic version on June 1,
and have some printed copies to hand out at the June 5 GUM.

By all means, start working on an article!  You can choose any
subject you'd like (relating to Linux/Open Source, of course),
though it would be nice if it had a local flavor.

Thanks for helping.