[wplug-news] Call for volunteers

Carl Benedict cbenedic at pittsburghtechs.com
Mon May 17 15:59:19 EDT 2004

As I stated before, I would be glad to help out writing articles.  I
haven't seen any activity on the newsletter for quite awhile, so I'm not
sure where things stand or how soon anyone would be ready to start.
Please let me know when / if I should start working on an article.

Thanks,

--
Carl Benedict
Pittsburgh Techs