[wplug-news] Call for volunteers

Vance Kochenderfer vance at happylemur.com
Wed May 12 00:57:13 EDT 2004

I feel like I have a good handle on the layout and production
of the newsletter.  There are still some needs that are unmet
which are necessary to produce and sustain a monthly newsletter.
Chief among these is source material (i.e. articles).  The
following are the areas where we need people to volunteer:

Writing feature articles.  These can vary in size, but will be
in the range of 400 words.  If you don't feel you have anything
interesting to write about, you could conduct and write up an
interview.  I have a few potential interviewees in mind.

Writing recurring articles.  These will be shorter than the
feature articles, but you'll need to do one every month.  Some
ideas that come to mind are reviews of the previous month's
WPLUG events, summaries of recent software releases, and a
short-and-sweet "tech tip of the month."

Please post here or e-mail me directly if you're interested in
helping.  Thanks!

vance at happylemur.com      |   good belt of Scotch"    -Nick Danger