[wplug-members] Presenting Linux or open source subject matter. etc

Stanley C Slomberg scslomberg at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 07:37:48 EST 2015

As I am on the programming committee, I am trying to find anyone who can
give a presentation of any open source subject or even show hardware, new
or unheard of, at a General Users Meeting. Need an answer by end of this
week if possible.
The Group is in need of subject matter that will entice ppl to join us as a
member or just to see how we operate.
Most of the members that have been with WPLUG have moved on and now is the
time to replenish the membership back when we had over 2 dozen members.
Please help us to increase to that end, at least.
We MAY have a new place to have meetings; See the Wiki.

Thanks for listening

--
Stanley C Slomberg
412-361-7826 (Home)

Stanley C Slomberg
412-441-7826 (Office)
412-441-STAN

Dealer/Distributor for:

Amsoil Synthetic Lubricants (34yrs) - All consumer and industrial
applications
All applications for consumer and industry!  Always Use P.I. fuel additive
in the fuel tank when you change your vehicles oil!! Money back guarantee
if 3-5% increase in miles per gallon is not attained.
http://www.lubedealer.com/stanline_products

Entrenet Nutritionals
All About Aloe Vera and its applications
http://www.enchealth.com/stanline

Isagenix - A World Leader in Nutritional Cleansing
stanlne.isagenix.com

Organo Gold -  Coffee Latte Mocha Hot Chocolate with Ganoderma, an
antioxidant/nutrient.
http://stanline.organogold.com

Shaklee Nutritionals - Dealer for over 35 years.  Beauty and Health
products.
Nutritional supplements for over 45 years!
http://stanline.myshaklee.com

IDLife - All Organic Nutrition.  Discover Your "Personal Nutrition" &
Weight Management Product for you!
Take a free health assessment at my website: http://stanline.idlife.com