[wplug-members] Mia Culpa. and this October's GUM

Terence J. Golightly terencejgolightly at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 21:50:18 EDT 2012

First off I would like to apologize to the membership for not having any
planning for SFD.  My bad. I believe that it would be best to cancel out
SFD for this Saturday.  I feel bad about this but at the same time, I
got token response (Matt Hughes ty). I take responsibility for that.
Too short a notice.

Now for October's meeting: Lightening talk.  Does anybody out there have
something they are working on or discovered that you could cover in a 10
to 15 minute "lightening presetation"?  Then why not RSVP to
events at wplug.org and tell the board about it.  We would love to hear
about it!

Remember, In October we will be taking nominations for next years board
as well as our presenter(s).  So if you are interested in serving,
please put your name forward!  Uncle Tux needs you!

Best Regards,

Terry Golightly

--
Chairman The Western Pennsylvania Linux User's Group
chair at wplug.org
http://www.wplug.org