[wplug-members] Reminder: This weeks election

Terence J. Golightly terencejgolightly at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 22:38:24 EST 2011

Members,

Just a reminder: This Saturday the 12th of November 2011,  WPLUG will be
holding elections for next years board.  If you cannot make the meeting,
please go to:

http://www.wplug.org/w/images/e/e7/2011_11_WPLUG_Ballot.pdf

For a ballot.

And for election instructions:

http://www.wplug.org/wiki/Election_Instructions

We of the board appreciate your membership in WPLUG.  We hope that you
as members take seriously you duty to support WPLUG by voting for next
years board.  Give each candidate your serious consideration before you
casting your ballot.

Regards,

Terry Golightly

--
Vice Chairman The Western Pennsylvania Linux User's Group
vicechair at wplug.org
http://wplug.org